Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Lovin' my boys

So there are a million and two things that need to get done, but this morning my boys needed a little mama lovin'. We played on the floor together for about an hour, just tickling and zurburtsing (sp?) and laughing and more tickling. It was a blast. I've been so task oriented these past 10 days or so that we haven't done nearly enough of that. The boys have played with Daddy a lot and played with friends a bunch, but we haven't had much concentrated Mommy fun--I'm fixing that! Last night I went to Bible study and Pete took care of the boys. This morning when Jon woke up, he said, "Mama, did you go to Bible study last night?" I told him that I did, to which he replied, "When I get bigger, I'm going to go to my OWN Bible study! And when Sammers gets bigger, he will go to his own Bible study too." That's what we're praying for son! :) Many pictures of the new place to come, for now, back to the kiddos.

No comments: