Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Photo Tag

I’ve been tagged by my friend Jen Potter on her blog It's A Wonderful Life in a post called “Photo Tag”. Here were the rules:
Go to the 4th folder in your computer where you store your pictures.
Pick the 4th picture in that folder.
Explain the picture.
Tag 4 people to do the same.
This is Jon in August of 2007, right around when he turned 2. It's funny because he still has and wears that hat and those sunglasses. What's crazy to me is that while those magnets are still up on our fridge, we don't live in that house anymore. In this picture we had lived in that house for just over a year...the house that my dad built for us. And we thought we'd live there for a long, long time, but God had other plans. Now, we're over 500 miles away from that labor of love and the one who built it. I really miss living near my parents and brothers, a lot. But I am confident that God has brought us here and I really am enjoying living in Ohio again. I wonder what He has in store for us in 2009?
Okay, I'll keep this tag thing going and tag four people, my brother, Scott; my friend, Jenny; my friend, Kara; and my friend, Kim.

No comments: