Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Life and Death

I have to keep this short...there are so many things that I need to get done right now, but first I just want to share this praise with anyone who will listen/read. This afternoon while driving in the van, Jon told me that he really wants to go to heaven. Then he asked me to help him pray and he asked God to forgive him of his sins (which we explained as disobedience) and confessed that he believes (as much as a four yr old can) that Jesus died for his sins and rose again. We then prayed that God would continue to teach him what that means and make him into a man that honors God. What a privilege and especially today--the anniversary of my brother's death--to explain to my son what it means to call Jesus your Savior and have eternal life!

No comments: