Monday, June 23, 2008

Thomas the Tank Engine

***Edit #2***
My brother tried this and it said coupon no longer valid, probably because I already used it?? Try going to this site, then go to the link to the coupon (which is about 12 lines down and says coupon for free Thomas). I think that will work. Sorry!

I found this link to a coupon for a free Thomas the Tank Engine toy at Toys 'R Us. (up to $12.99/expires 7/5/08). Jon LOVES Thomas right now and I'm definitely going to be using this coupon. I thought that many of you might be interested in using it as well. Enjoy!


**Edit**I went to Toys 'R Us tonight and the coupon does work! However, many others are taking advantage of it and their aren't many trains left to chose from. Just thought I'd pass that info along! Happy shopping! :)

No comments: