Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Three

Three years ago today my life changed utterly and completely. I became a mother. Jonathan David Gross was born at 9:48am on Saturday, August 20th, 2005. He was a pretty big fella, weighing in at 9 pounds, 4 ounces and 21 1/2 inches long. To read his birth story, click here. It has been quite a journey, motherhood, but this day isn't really about me anymore, but about my favorite three year old.
Here are a few facts about Jon:
He LOVES Thomas the Tank Engine and his new train table that Grammie and PopPop (my parents) got him for his birthday. :)
He plays well by himself and needs that time--like his daddy--but LOVES being with friends and going places--like his mama!
He eats most fruits and vegetables, but isn't a big fan of the main courses.
He LOVES being told stories and tells stories that are pretty funny too.
He sings to Sam anytime he is sad--usually he sings the ABC's or I'm in the Lord's Army
He LOVES playing outside
There are so many more things to tell, but right now Jon's asking to go outside with me! All in all, I just have to say that he keeps getting more and more fun. Even though we have to discipline more as he gets older, the fun times definitely make it completely worthwhile. I love it and I absolutely LOVE this kid! :) Happy 3rd Birthday, Jon!!

No comments: