Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Our conversations...

...go a little something like this sometimes: Me: We're going to go vote for the next president now. Jon: We're going in a boat? Me: No, we're going to vote--vvvvote, with a v--for the next president. Jon: Oh, presents! I like presents! Me: No, not presents, preSIDENT--that's the person who runs our country Jon: oh, so no boat and no presents? Me: No, and we're probably going to have to wait in a line. Jon: Lion? There are lions there? Me: No, not lions, LINE--like at the grocery store. Jon: oh.

1 comment:

The Brown Family Blog said...

I love it! I can't wait till Owen can have conversations with me! Too much fun...or too much work?! :-) ha ha! Just kidding of course!
Love your new cooking website...I'm checking it out daily!
Hi to the Gross boys for us!