Sunday, April 8, 2012

Egg Hunt Fun

We definitely celebrate more than Easter eggs and baskets and bunnies around here, but I didn't snap pictures of the worship service this morning or the precious prayer Jon prayed before our Easter dinner. (For the curious, he thanked God for the food, our family, and for Jesus dying on the cross and, my personal favorite, for crushing the serpent and defeating death--out of the mouth of my 6 year old such precious truth) I did snap many pictures of those Gross boys hunting Easter eggs yesterday.
First, Pete hid the eggs:
Then we rallied the troops:
the littlest had fun at his first hunt:


then the big ones really got into it:



this one cracks me up with Jon literally mid-air:



Jon and Sam checking out their loot:


Happy Easter, from our family to yours--He is Risen!

No comments: