Thursday, April 5, 2012

Egg-stra! Egg-stra! Easter Fun

I've been mulling over some deeper thoughts about perspective lately and I'm hoping to blog about it soon, but for now, I'll just share a glimpse of the view from here.
the shirts came off because the dye as getting a bit messy and little boys come clean easier than their shirts
Jon and Sam both thought that the shrinky plastic things were really cool
Sam dropped one of his, but decided it didn't matter and kept on decorating...he's such a funny boy
Jon was really into trying to draw on the egg with crayon
the end result was pretty sweet--stick figures and names of each member of our family
To be honest, I wasn't looking forward to this project at first, but then I realized that it really could be fun. The boys were sure looking forward to it. I just had to realize that there would be messy moments and it wouldn't be perfect, but it could still be really fun. And what do you now? it really was fun!

No comments: