Sunday, September 15, 2013

Summer time fun

Since it's September and the summer is now behind us, I just want to take a moment to remember some of the fun memories we were able to soak up over the past few months.

We moved into a new house and new neighborhood in April and have loved getting to know our neighbors, who are more welcoming and better neighbors than we could have asked for or imagined. We love our little street and the neighborhood pool that is just at the end of it. Jon even joined the neighborhood swim team, but I will make that a separate post. This summer we have enjoyed sprinklers, slip n' slides, swim lessons, popsicles, hanging out with friends and at the pool, visits from aunts and uncles, cousins and grandparents, and had a blast trying out mini-golf(putt putt) and visiting the Creation Museum and the Zoo, just to name a few. Here's some pics to highlight those memories:



There are so many more pictures I could share, but I still want to blog about our family vacation to Alabama, Jon's swim team experience, the cruise Pete and I went on in July, the boys birthday party and Sam's birthday, so I think I will end here! Hope you had a fabulous summer! While ours wasn't all rainbows and kittens, looking back there is a whole lot to be thankful for in these past few months!


No comments: