Tuesday, July 15, 2008

the to do list

in no particular order, as of this morning:
  • get groceries
  • clean out the fridge
  • pack up the closets, except for the essentials
  • take some things to Goodwill
  • call electric co., cable co., water/sewage, and various other utility co's re: the move
  • post our riding mower on Craigs List
  • make appt. to get the van serviced/take the van...
  • try to hang out with some friends and their kids (not exactly a have to, just a want to)
  • some more that I'm sure I'm forgetting...

Edit...I thought of some more

oh yeah, in the midst of that there's also:

  • get a root canal (tomorrow)
  • close on the house (Friday)
  • take drivers license test (stupid Ohio laws)/change license plates, etc (yes, we've been here for a few months and we haven't taken care of this, but we have been in touch with the VA DMV)
  • get new glasses
  • take down wallpaper and/or border in 4 rooms of the new house
  • paint those 4 rooms
  • some more than I'm sure I'm forgetting

I'm feeling slightly overwhelmed...if you think of it, say a prayer for me! Thanks!

No comments: