- get groceries
- clean out the fridge
- pack up the closets, except for the essentials
- take some things to Goodwill
- call electric co., cable co., water/sewage, and various other utility co's re: the move
- post our riding mower on Craigs List
- make appt. to get the van serviced/take the van...
- try to hang out with some friends and their kids (not exactly a have to, just a want to)
- some more that I'm sure I'm forgetting...
Edit...I thought of some more
oh yeah, in the midst of that there's also:
- get a root canal (tomorrow)
- close on the house (Friday)
- take drivers license test (stupid Ohio laws)/change license plates, etc (yes, we've been here for a few months and we haven't taken care of this, but we have been in touch with the VA DMV)
- get new glasses
- take down wallpaper and/or border in 4 rooms of the new house
- paint those 4 rooms
- some more than I'm sure I'm forgetting
I'm feeling slightly overwhelmed...if you think of it, say a prayer for me! Thanks!